Thursday, February 4, 2010

Saltare!

Six very good friends of mine are competing for the title of America's Best Dance Crew on MTV. Saltare (Latin for "jump") is comprised of team members Lee Reisig, Brittany Fortier, Lisa Brown, Billy Jackson, Chaz Robinson, and Tyler Perez. Read more about Saltare here:

Saltare

These are some of the top jumpers from the U.S., and they will do a great job representing the sport in a new arena of competition. Tune in each Thursday at 10 PM ET/PT. Congratulations, and good luck!

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

I saw them on ABDC when I was babysitting on Friday night! I was flipping through channels after the girls went to sleep and came upon ABDC and thought to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if this is the dance show that Mike's friends are on?" and sure enough, they came on! It was totally fun to watch them wow the audience with their jump roping skills!